Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.
Last Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Status
Top posting users this week
No user

Reading these messages is like going back through time.

3 posters

Go down

Reading these messages is like going back through time. Empty Reading these messages is like going back through time.

Post  Forfeit Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Hey guys, Michael here.

I am 20 and studying law and working and travelling and generally living a normal life. I was reading my textbook and a though came creeping from the back of my mind and I googled "Last Alliance" and Regnum (which now has a completely new name). I last logged into Regnum on 2011. Wow, over 4 years ago.

Nobody may ever read this, and that is OK. The first thing I read was Huntrare's farewell on the message board. It made me surprisingly emotional because he was a close friend in the game. I am glad to know you guys kept on going for a few more years and were happy. The clan would have changed a lot since I was gone but I have fond memories of everyone. I regret immensely not keeping in touch.

I have nothing else to add really. I am pleased with where my life is going though I wish I had more time for games. Huntrare, Arwen, Emi, William, Tjan and everyone else in this cool community, I hope you are happy wherever you are and with whatever you're doing!

Forfeit
Forfeit

Back to top Go down

Reading these messages is like going back through time. Empty Re: Reading these messages is like going back through time.

Post  William Shakespeare Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Ey! bro Very Happy

Ya we are all doing fine. im the only one who is still playing sometimes regnum. But the clan still have contact with eachother Smile

What about you how are you doing?
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

https://last-alliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reading these messages is like going back through time. Empty Re: Reading these messages is like going back through time.

Post  Kellindil Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 pm

I did read it! Sometimes I come here to laugh on some old posts! Wink Was cool to hear about you! We missed you for a long time. Here is what I'm doing now instead of gaming. Smile
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Forfeit Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Awesome to see you guys replied, I should have checked back sooner! I have exams in a few days and then my friends and I are driving down the coast and hopefully getting drunk enough to forget everything we learnt!

Will it's cool you're still playing! Have you joined a new clan then? What's the general population like? Also I was in the Netherlands earlier this year. If I recall you live there? The Dutch people are the most friendly and outgoing people I have ever met (very much like Australians Smile )

And Kellindil you could not pay me to go on one of those!! Although I have started rock climbing recently so maybe one day Laughing
Forfeit
Forfeit

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Oah nice to hear Smile the clan is called GANK force. Atm i dont play that much, im to bussy
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

https://last-alliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down